Monday, August 29, 2011

273 Days Away from the World

Now that I have booked our hotel, I am setting my eyes on the next milestone towards our 2012 Disney vacation.  What is that milestone you ask?  September 6, the day they release the latest version of the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2012 edition.




There is just something about having that book in my hands that makes the vacation seem real!  864 pages of Walt Disney World magic.  Thank you Bob and Len.  You can usually find the book on Amazon or BN.com for around $12.  Money well spent!

This year I will be branching out and buying a new WDW book for my kids.  The book is titled Walt Disney World Resort Guide to the Magic for Kids.  Here is a great review of the book.  The website for the book is here.  The book costs $19.99 + $5.00 for shipping.



It looks great.  I'm ready to spend my evenings with the kids making our plans.  The fam loves planning for Disney almost as much as I do.  Should be fun this year as my youngest is vowing not to ride any dark rides or roller coasters.  Oh yeah and she doesn't really like fireworks.  She was much more accommodating when she was 6 months old.  At 3 she seems to have developed a very strong will.  Oh well.  My countdown to milestones continues.  Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

Monique said...

We haven't been to WDW as a family yet, but that book looks AWESOME! Good Luck with the 3 year old ;)

josh said...

Just got it delivered from Amazon yesterday!

Brunk said...

Monique thanks for the comments. I was at Disneyland three years ago and I called it the Magic Kingdom to a cast member and they had no idea what I was talking about. Oh well. I just got done visiting your websites and they look great. Great pictures and info!

Dang it Josh! I just ordered mine today. I noticed that BN and WalMart both showed it not shipping until the 6th and Amazon had it in stock and shipping now. I figured it was a misprint. Can't wait!