Sunday, July 3, 2011

330...No More Flynn Rider at WDW

The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that Flynn Rider will no longer appear with Rapunzel at their meet and greet in the Magic Kingdom.  Rapunzel will still be at Fairytale Garden but she will be flying solo.  I have two little girls that are going to be very disappointed if they don't get to meet Flynn Rider.  Of course everything could change in 330 days.  I hope so.  What are your thoughts?  Have a great 4th of July and thanks for reading.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It sucks that the princess won't come to the meet and greets anymore because for me they are a big part of the magic.

Brunk said...

Totally agree and in Tangled, Flynn is such a BIG part of the movie. I hope they change it back or just go to a typical meet and greet with both of them. I'm not a big fan of the "play and greet" idea. Have you done it?

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

We went in May and stood in line for 2 hrs to see Flynn & Rapunzel. The funny thing is my daughter could have cared either way. It was my almost 10yr old son who really wanted to see Flynn. ( http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com/2011/05/wordful-wednesday-hours.html ) I will be disappointed if they do not bring him back as a normal meet and greet. The line to do the 'dance and color, etc.' wasn't necessary and added to the hours ppl waited. We are taking the children back in the fall of 2013.