Thursday, June 2, 2011

367...It Was All Started By A Mouse

"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."
                                                                   -Walt Disney

I recently read the book Walt Disney: An American Original.  One of the things that I enjoyed doing after reading about a certain animated short or film was to look it up on YouTube.  It was very interesting to read about the hardships, ideas and process that the animators went through and then to watch the end product.  So I wanted to take a short break from my usual blogging to simply show you the classic, Steamboat Willie.  Unfortunately, trying to embed the link into this page didn't work.  So if you just click on the title below I will redirect you to YouTube.  Sorry.





No comments: